[seiyuu:27556] Re: Love Live game event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27556] Re: Love Live game event
date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 09:25:01 -0700
On Sep 5, 2013, at 1:48 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> |
> | New event, I can update the game but I can't get in, it seems the server
> | is too busy.
>
> I started a game at 16:00 and when I finished, I just kept getting
> the server busy message.  I was able to connect at around 16:15,
> so luckily I didn't lose any data.
>
> | As this event only lasts till the 15th, I suspect they'll finish
> | chapter 10 and have a new event till the end of the month later.
>
> It seems the recent pattern is 10 or 11 days for the game,
> and 3 or 4 days off.
>
> | I suspect the player drop-off during non-event time is so great that
> | Bushimo will be constantly doing them, but it's going to burn out more
> | people...
>
> I wish they would give us a week off.
>
> I wonder if they will keep doing them after they finish with
> each girl.  At the current pace, they will complete all 9 girls
> at the middle of October.

There's always repeat events so we can transform the SR cards. Well, those of us who
can't get that second SR card from the event. ^ ^;

Or maybe they'll put in different SR or UR cards for prizes. Looks like I have to
stay connected to some sort of Internet connection every day. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited