[seiyuu:27521] Re: Itai Cellular Base Station (Oreimo S2 Eps14-16) *SPOILERS and Rambling*

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Schuldig_of_schwarz <schuldig_of_schwarz@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27521] Re: Itai Cellular Base Station (Oreimo S2 Eps14-16) *SPOILERS and Rambling*
date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:31:00 -0700
I had no problems with Kirino "winning" (it is call my little sister), I just wish
the author didn't threw everyone under the bus (esp. Manami).

Sent from my iPhone

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited