[seiyuu:27515] Re: Itai Cellular Base Station (Oreimo S2 Eps14-16) *SPOILERS and Rambling*

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27515] Re: Itai Cellular Base Station (Oreimo S2 Eps14-16) *SPOILERS and Rambling*
date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:19:36 +0800
2013/8/19 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> | It was another standard ending with no commitment at all.

I am afraid this is the norm now.

> | He basically told all of the
> | girls who were in love with him to piss off and then he
> | had a fake relationship with Kirino for a few minutes.

It is pretty much pointless when view from outside.  Maybe
they subjectively believes it is not fake.

Or, their relation is not fake, but they do understand that it
will not be allowed in the society, so they set aside a time
limit where they can enjoy the relation in private, and then
move on.

All the girls come to Kyousuke, not the other way round.
So I do not think declining them is a improper thing.

The timing they deal with Jimiko-chan is quite weird.  Even
if Jimiko-chan did not come to them, they should have get
things done right after Christmas.  Doing it on the day of
graduation is just bizarre.

> | I had truly hoped that they would not use the LN ending
> | and it's exactly what we got.

I think they said they would straightly follow the lite novel
from the beginning.

> I didn't understand this ending.
> Do they really love each other?
> Was it really just fake?

Maybe.  We have no way to be sure.

> Does it continue from here again?
> Is there going to be more??

The lite novel ended here.  So probably no.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list