[seiyuu:27497] Re: Love Live game event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27497] Re: Love Live game event
date Thu, 8 Aug 2013 17:47:33 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Aishiteru Banzai is the easiest so far.
> I completed it 20 times so far, and died only once.
> Most others I have a 50% to 75% completion rate.

I can complete them almost all the time.  Playing on a flat surface
with index fingers (instead of holding the phone and playing with
thumbs) helps a lot.

> Kaguya, is too fast.
> I can complete it on the iphone, but the Android can't keep up.

I think the iOS app is simply written better.  My iPad has a slower CPU
than my Android phone but it has lower lag and jitter.

> [event song hard]
> Since my blue team isn't that strong I can't get S rank.

My team is in the high 30k's with friend bonus and I can get S rank if
I don't make too many mistakes.

> I also hate that massive double combination near the end.
> I have no idea which order they are flying out at!

I'm having the same reaction for the middle part of Soldier Game
hard :-(

I usually watch youtube and pause at the trouble spots to find out the
pattern. It's just too chaotic to try to learn it during gameplay.

For event song hard, practicing with regular hard songs also helps, I
think one of them have a similar pattern (several doubles following each
other) but is slower.

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string