[seiyuu:27488] Re: Love Live game event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27488] Re: Love Live game event
date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 01:08:47 -0700
On Aug 4, 2013, at 8:58 PM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> It seems the next event in the Love Live game will begin today.
> Around 16:00 Japan time.
>
> They only gave us 4 days of "rest"..

This could be interesting, as I'm headed to Otakon to help my friend out in his booth.
Which means less time for playing than if I was going as an attendee. Could be tight,
since it's a week and a half event (until 8/15). 11000 pts for Eri SR card.

> By the way, anyone clear the extra hard "Aishiteru Banzai"?
> I cleared it with rank C, but the rank doesn't show up.

I went with the midnight song instead. I'll have to try it in the morning when my
LP come back. :P

--Tim
Search field Search string

archive list