[seiyuu:27484] Re: Summer 2013 Anime (Micro Reviews)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27484] Re: Summer 2013 Anime (Micro Reviews)
date Sun, 4 Aug 2013 14:08:40 +0900
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Another thing during last Saturday's anime broadcasts,
> there were two commercials featuring Mimori Suzuko.
> One was for her second CD.  Standard cute.
> The other was for "shirokuma ice" (ice cream).  Very cute!
> This CD uses Suzuko's song, and Suzuko is eating the ice cream
> in the commercial.

I would like this ice cream very much were it not for the azuki beans
inside. (;_;)

Last year there was a special summer version that did not have the
beans, and it may have been my most favorite packaged ice cream ever.
But this year's summer version still has the beans...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited