[seiyuu:27444] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
cc Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27444] Re: Love Live game
date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:49:54 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> | It's true, it is possible to fail it. I did once.
>
> I think I have failed skill level 2 only once..
> probably 25 successes out of 26 tries.
> But for skill level 3 and 4, I have failed almost every time.
> Only 4 successes out of 20 or so tries.

I *heard* that if you use cards of the same level, the chance of success
is much higher (close to 100%), but I don't have that many R cards to
verify it myself :-P

i.e. if you want to raise a card to level 4, it is better to do L3+L3
rather than trying L3+L2 twice, or L3+L1 many times...

> I got a SR the other day.. it happened to be the same Umi SR
> as the current event.  So I have 3 of them.
> I'm not going to try raising her skill level.
> I don't want to "waste" a SR.

As the raised skill level is only a slight improvement, I think it's
better to keep the SR if you can use her in your unit.

You participated in the previous Umi SR event?

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string

archive list