[seiyuu:27417] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27417] Re: Love Live game
date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:47:39 -0700
On Jul 2, 2013, at 7:25 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> |
> | Looks like someone's putting together an English wiki for the game:
> | http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main Page
>
> I'm working on a simple page for my seiyuu games section,
> but I won't go into that much detail.
>
> | I'm one perfect Normal away from getting to 8000.
> | Gonna be my first SR card.
>
> Looks like you got it!
> That was very quick.  I'm at 6000 now.
> The Kotori song is pretty easy, so I should have no trouble
> making it to 8000 on Wed or Thu.

I used some stones to do it, primarily because tomorrow I'll only be able to play
in the morning and at night. Thursday, who knows (Thursday 11pm PDT is when the event
ends).

I'm also about to be a much better friend; I completely forgot that the LL BDs come
with codes for UR cards. Lucky for me, even though the Kotori card says it expires
6/30, I was able to use it. Volume 2 was no problem (expires 7/31).

Maybe I'll have to accelerate when I get LL BD vol 3. ^ ^

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited