[seiyuu:27407] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27407] Re: Love Live game
date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:55:54 -0700
Looks like someone's putting together an English wiki for the game:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main Page

I'm one perfect Normal away from getting to 8000. Just in time, AX will start soon.
Just need to wait a few min to get my LP back up (in a slightly odd position, enough
points where I'd feel bad if I used a stone) so I can get some macaroons. Ran out
right when I was about to cross over the 8000 mark. :P

Gonna be my first SR card.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list