[seiyuu:27400] Re: this week's anime

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27400] Re: this week's anime
date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:51:04 -0700
On Jul 1, 2013, at 5:34 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> [Oreimo2]
>
> 2013/6/19 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com>:
>> It is announced that episode 14-16 will be broadcast world-wide
>> on 18 Aug 2013 via internet.
>
> Oh, looks like 1700+ people in US can watch these 3 episodes on
> 10 Aug, one full week earlier than those people in Japan.

The worst thing in the world is to be at Otakon, but being unable to go. I'll be there,
but I'm helping a friend out with their booth, so I'm limited in what I can do outside
of that. The showing is in the middle of the Dealers' Room hours, on the second day
(typically a busy day), so I'll have to wait like everyone else. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited