[seiyuu:27367] Re: tonight's Hentai Ouji, Imouto

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27367] Re: tonight's Hentai Ouji, Imouto
date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 20:43:48 +0800
"'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > To me the only issue with Oreimo
> > 2 at the moment is the past couple episodes have felt
> > a bit "hurried"
>
> Since it is given that this would be a 16 episodes season,
> and that the story arc would cover to the last lite novel
> volume, they still have mileage to cover.

It does feel rushed, note that the last episode spans a 2-month period.
There are some things hinted at in the last 2 episodes that they didn't
elaborate which I suspect will go into a web episode, that should give
more reason for Ayase's attitude.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited