[seiyuu:27366] Re: tonight's Hentai Ouji, Imouto

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:27366] Re: tonight's Hentai Ouji, Imouto
date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 18:46:14 +0800
2013/6/23 Bear "replicant" Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com>:
> |From: Hitoshi Doi
> |Tonight's Hentai Ouji and Ore no Imouto were very good.
> Fully Agreed. I enjoyed both immensely.

Agreed.

> |Ore no Imouto was one of the funniest ones.
> |Ayase was even cute in this one.
> |I wonder how they will end it next week.
> I enjoyed seeing the cast of girls gathered and plotting.

Fighting for places in the harem route.  (^_^;)

> The Ayase Arc I enjoyed overall and she was given a
> very good episode(s). To me the only issue with Oreimo
> 2 at the moment is the past couple episodes have felt
> a bit "hurried" as I suggested they would be a few weeks
> back. Still exceptional though.

Since it is given that this would be a 16 episodes season,
and that the story arc would cover to the last lite novel
volume, they still have mileage to cover.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list