[seiyuu:27350] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:27350] Re: Love Live game
date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:37:48 +0800
Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Anyone else playing the Love Live game?
> The android version was released last week.

I gave it a try and it was fun, but I doubt I can get anywhere good
enough to get "good" prices from the event.

So levelling up the girls will make you score higher in songs?

And you can only get "N" rank cards from playing songs and doing
"normal" recruiting (not using stones)?

Any reason to add friends in this game?  The game wants you to do it
but there are only 10 or so friend slots.

For me, I found it easier to play it on an iPad placed on a table, than
on a phone using thumbs.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited