[seiyuu:27299] Re: Mimori Suzuko new CD single release, got #261

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27299] Re: Mimori Suzuko new CD single release, got #261
date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:51:37 -0700
It's randomly in the LE version; she only signed 777 cards, but there are a whole
lot of LEs (it was on the Oricon top 20 daily charts on the day it was released).
My friend bought over 10 (different extras from different stores); he's hoping that
he gets one as well; a few of them have arrived to his house and he's come up empty
so far. I bought one copy and it was inside. :P

On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:58 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> |
> | So Mimorin's single just got released this week.
> | The LE release had an extra bonus in it;
> | 777 of them had her hand signed autograph included; I luckily
> | ended up with #261. Anyone else that bought this release get lucky?
>
> It's random?  Or are there only 777 LEs?
>
> There is a nice TV CM for this CD.
> They started playing during the late night anime a couple
> weeks ago.  Suzuko is very cute in the CM.
> Probably just some cuts from the promo video.
>
> Also the front of the Gamers Store in Akihabara is fully
> decorated with Suzuko.  Took a picture yesterday.
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/TMP/gamers201304-mimori1.jpg
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "