[seiyuu:27283] Re: [CD] Immoralist (Horie Yui)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27283] Re: [CD] Immoralist (Horie Yui)
date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:06:03 -0600
On Mar 23, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> This CD is two years old.
> I never watched the Dragon Crisis anime, but this song is ok.

I tried to watch Dragon Crisis. I stopped halfway; it wasn't bad, just failed to grab
me. Maybe I'll go back in finish one day.

> I like the promo video.  The video has some hand to hand combat
> scenes with Horie Yui.  I wonder if she did the fight scenes herself.

The way they filmed it and the way she moved always made me doubt that Hocchan did
the action scenes.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list