[seiyuu:27243] Re: Another member of the Kasuga household passes away...

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27243] Re: Another member of the Kasuga household passes away...
date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:08:45 -0500
Very tragic to hear. I enjoyed her work in KOR
and Utena. As for 50... Well, several of us are
moving up in our ages also. We can't always
be in jr high waiting for Akira to come out. =)

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 (PC)
Character: Peralta - Lvl 80 Human Necromancer
Guild: Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Server: Sanctum of Rall

Favorite Xbox 360 Games: Skate 3, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Studte
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:16 AM
To: seiyuu@usagi.org
Cc: usagi@usagi.org
Subject: [seiyuu:27242] Another member of the Kasuga household passes
away...

Very sad news from the seiyuu front, Chieko Honda has passed away. She
played (amongst many other roles) Kurumi Kasuga in Orange Road, Amy in Gall
Force and Elpeo Ple in Gundam ZZ....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-22/voice-actress-chieko-honda-p
asses-away

It's hard to imagine she was already 50 years old.

RIP

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited