[seiyuu:27237] Re: [TV] Ore no Kanojo to Osananajima ga Shuraba Sugiru

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tony Chen <tonyc_76@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27237] Re: [TV] Ore no Kanojo to Osananajima ga Shuraba Sugiru
date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:54:51 -0800 (PST)
--- On Tue, 2/19/13, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> It's probably my second favorite show of the season, behind
> Love Live.

I haven't watched OreShura, but I've been watching Love Live and
I can't get over the impression that it's Idolm@ster for real.

Is it actually a game? And do they actually use the Idolm@ster
software to animate the dances?

My favorite current anime is... Chihayafuru? Actually, I'm not sure.
I'm following Chihayafuru, Maoyu, Hyoubu, and Ixion Saga DT. Oh, and
Mondaiji. Chihayafuru probably has the best story, but Maoyu is cute,
and DT's low humor amuses me, a lot.

- TonyC

Search field Search string

archive list