[seiyuu:27225] Re: [CD] Inside Identity (Black Raison d'etre)

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:27225] Re: [CD] Inside Identity (Black Raison d'etre)
date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:38:08 +0800
I think the current season is quite good for fans of cute anime & seiyuu.

My favourites this season:
- Chuunibyou
- Girls & Panzer
- Little Busters

There are other shows I want to watch that I haven't yet started on, but the
above three I watch asap.

-----Original Message-----
From: 'CuSO4' Yung [mailto:cuso4@cuso4.com]
Sent: Thursday, 13 December 2012 4:08 PM
To: seiyuu@usagi.org
Subject: [seiyuu:27224] Re: [CD] Inside Identity (Black Raison d'etre)

2012/12/9 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> Chuunibyou demo Koigashitai is a silly anime, but the character
> designs are extremely cute (cross between Clannad and K-On).
> My favorite current anime.
> I like the character Kumin by Asakura Azumi, cute and boke, but not
> overly silly like many of the other characters.  Very cute voice too.

Agreed completely, also my current season favorite (Girls und Panzer 2nd,
Kaibutsu-kun 3rd).

But the episode last night was just too serious.......
I watched the episode on a streaming site that allows realtime comment.  Due
to the nature of the anime, lots of nice comments can be seen through out
the previous episodes.  Last night only the first few
minutes has comments, then 20 minutes of dead silence.   Sad story.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs