[seiyuu:27220] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27220] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:49:27 -0800 (PST)
Re-sending since the mail I got was blank. trying to send in plain text format...

>It *WAS* true. Most of the events you list below are now over two years old.
>She disappeared off Twitter for a while, but she's been back in the last
>year and seems to be behaving itself.

2 years? I really must try and keep up. I feel embarrassed not knowing about it.

>Try not to do all your research via the internet, sites like sankakucomplex
>etc. just love to post the most offensive and badly researched rubbish, the
>fact that they reference 2ch a lot gives you an idea how reliable they are.

Which is why I asked here, since my Japanese is shaky at best and CNN doesn't exactly
cover seiyuu news. ^^;

>I think Lucky*Star without her will be virtually impossible, her voice MADE
>the character and the show.

Yup. I think so too.

 don't consider myself a seiyuu otaku  and I know it shouldn't matter
since that's her personal life but I would be lying if I didn't say that
 I was disappointed to hear confirmation of this news.

Thank you all again  \(^ ^)/

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you really like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to
him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man
is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs