[seiyuu:27217] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27217] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 05:33:03 -0800 (PST)
>It *WAS* true. Most of the events you list below are now over two years old.
>She disappeared off Twitter for a while, but she's been back in the last
>year and seems to be behaving itself.

2 years? I really must try and keep up. I feel embarrassed not knowing about it.

>Try not to do all your research via the internet, sites like sankakucomplex
>etc. just love to post the most offensive and badly researched rubbish, the
>fact that they reference 2ch a lot gives you an idea how reliable they are.

Which is why I asked here, since my Japanese is shaky at best and CNN doesn't exactly
cover seiyuu news. ^^;

>I think Lucky*Star without her will be virtually impossible, her voice MADE
>the character and the show.

Yup. I think so too.

I don't consider myself a seiyuu otaku  and I know it shouldn't matter since that's
her personal life but I would be lying if I didn't say that I was disappointed to
hear confirmation of this news.

Thank you all again  \(^ ^)/

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you really like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to
him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man
is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

It *WAS* true. Most of the events you list below are now over two years old.
She disappeared off Twitter for a while, but she's been back in the last
year and seems to be behaving itself.

Try not to do all your research via the internet, sites like sankakucomplex
etc. just love to post the most offensive and badly researched rubbish, the
fact that they reference 2ch a lot gives you an idea how reliable they are.

While she hasn't done a lot in regards to animation recently, neither has
she caused any more scandals.

I think Lucky*Star without her will be virtually impossible, her voice MADE
the character and the show.

Not quite sure of the timing, but I think the Haruhi movie came out after
her scandals, so I don't think she's got a problem reprising existing roles.

Michael