[seiyuu:27216] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27216] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:32:00 +0900
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> 2012/12/10 Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>:
>> It has nothing to do with public opinion (which, in general, is
>> manufactured to be what it needs to be)  It has everything to do with
>> running afoul of the unwritten rules of the entertainment industry,
>> that rules over the conduct of everything from news anchors and sports
>> stars, to enka singers and seiyuu.
>
> I only used "public opinion" because of your using Kobayashi Sachiko
> as an example.  No general public would care about seiyuu.

I only used "Kobayashi Sachiko" because I'm part of the general public
that hasn't kept up with seiyuu in the last 15 years to know of a
better example! orz

> I do agree the ura-rules of the industry control the status of an
> individual working in the industry.

Which is all controlled by the yakuza...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited