[seiyuu:27213] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27213] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:54:49 +0900
On 12/10/12, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> 2012/12/10 Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>:
>> It shouldn't matter.  But, this being Japan, such things do matter.
>> Does the name Kobayashi Sachiko ring a bell?
>
> Kobayashi Sachiko is pretty major.  Seiyuu is quite minor, general
> public do not really care.

It has nothing to do with public opinion (which, in general, is
manufactured to be what it needs to be)  It has everything to do with
running afoul of the unwritten rules of the entertainment industry,
that rules over the conduct of everything from news anchors and sports
stars, to enka singers and seiyuu.

If you don't fall in line and apologize for your transgressions in the
right way, your career is basically over.  If you do, you're allowed
to work your way back.

The "public" isn't clamoring for a Nori-P comeback, but she's "paid
her dues" and so she's being shoved down our throats again as a
result.

What happens to Hirano Aya is out of the public's hands.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited