[seiyuu:27210] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:27210] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:04:11 +0800
It *WAS* true. Most of the events you list below are now over two years old.
She disappeared off Twitter for a while, but she's been back in the last
year and seems to be behaving itself.

Try not to do all your research via the internet, sites like sankakucomplex
etc. just love to post the most offensive and badly researched rubbish, the
fact that they reference 2ch a lot gives you an idea how reliable they are.

While she hasn't done a lot in regards to animation recently, neither has
she caused any more scandals.

I think Lucky*Star without her will be virtually impossible, her voice MADE
the character and the show.

Not quite sure of the timing, but I think the Haruhi movie came out after
her scandals, so I don't think she's got a problem reprising existing roles.

Michael