[seiyuu:27208] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27208] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 20:31:22 -0800
On Dec 9, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:

> The original message showed up as a blank mail in GMail...
>
> On 12/10/12, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>> First, which management agency you are talking about?  She has changed
>> her seiyuu management agency in 2011.  Even if she is "dropped", she
>> can simply sign another agency.
>>
>> There is indeed rumours about her relationship with her bandmate.
>> IMHO it is private.  I do not see any anime director would not select
>> her because of this.  Toyosaki Aki is an example.
>
> It shouldn't matter.  But, this being Japan, such things do matter.

It matters to a point. It really depends on the image that was being sold. Hirano
Aya was being sold as a idol type, at least initially, so it mattered to her career.
At least until she went to the attempt at being a talent. Then I think it ceased to

really matter so much.

In the specific case of Lucky Star, I don't think it'd be a big problem having her
reprise her role, even if they were going to try a musical/lots of live events push
with the show.

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list