[seiyuu:27207] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27207] Re: Lucky Star and Aya Hirano
date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:39:35 +0900
The original message showed up as a blank mail in GMail...

On 12/10/12, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> First, which management agency you are talking about?  She has changed
> her seiyuu management agency in 2011.  Even if she is "dropped", she
> can simply sign another agency.
>
> There is indeed rumours about her relationship with her bandmate.
> IMHO it is private.  I do not see any anime director would not select
> her because of this.  Toyosaki Aki is an example.

It shouldn't matter.  But, this being Japan, such things do matter.

Does the name Kobayashi Sachiko ring a bell?

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited