[seiyuu:27188] Re: Sakurai Tomo event in Feb 2013

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27188] Re: Sakurai Tomo event in Feb 2013
date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 01:11:10 -0700
On Oct 11, 2012, at 12:15 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> 2012/10/11 Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>:
>> On 10/11/12, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>>> Since I'm not much of a jazz fan, and I don't care for the
>>> other seiyuu except for Tomo, I won't go unless the guest
>>> is someone I really want to see.
>>
>> As of now, who would make the cut for that?
>
> Iwao Junko 岩男潤子.  She has held quite a few jazz mini concerts in Kyoto

> in recent years.
>
> Iijima Mari 飯島真理

Speaking of Mari, I'm going to see her at a Macross World convention thingy. Advantages
of living in the same relative area. ^_^

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that she knows me pretty well?

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited