[seiyuu:27179] Re: Mimori Suzuko in Atlanta

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27179] Re: Mimori Suzuko in Atlanta
date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 08:40:18 -0700
I'm in the middle of collecting my thoughts on the weekend; a brief write up is coming.
But until then, I leave everyone with this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tenton/8050549931/in/set-72157631683320949
.

(this is the rare photo book she mentioned in her blog post, though it showed up day
2 for her second autograph session, since I wasn't actually there for day 1)

Just finished up processing some of my photos (the rest of the photos from the trip
are pretty much just food. :P ). It took much longer than I thought it would and I
suck at taking photos more than I thought I did. Out of practice, I think.

On Sep 28, 2012, at 7:51 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> It seems there's an anime convention in Atlanta this weekend,
> and Mimori Suzuko is one of the guests.
>
>  http://www.awa-con.com/index.php?page=guests
>
> She'll be there alone instead of with Milky Holmes or Muse.
> Usually she appears in events as part of a group, not individually.
>
> Right now I think Suzuko is one of the cutest active seiyuu.
>
> Lots of pics of Suzuko from her blog can be seen here..
>
>  http://www.akiba-search.net/ablog/?S=suzuko&X=image
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                         " this space for rent "