[seiyuu:27142] Re: flying DOG wan wan campaign

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Nanchan <barahime@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27142] Re: flying DOG wan wan campaign
date Mon, 5 Mar 2012 06:28:48 -0800 (PST)
I've been obsessed with trying to figure these out! It's a lot of fun.

#4 I'm not sure of at all (is it a Sphere member? I'm really not good at
 identifying them)... Jun Fukuyama was immediately recognizable, and I thin
k I got #12 as well, but as for the rest I'm lost (aside from being sure th
at Maaya Sakamoto must be in there somewhere).

Nanchan

--- On Thu

cuso4@cuso4.com>
> Subject: [seiyuu:27140] flying DOG wan wan campaign

> To: seiyuu@usagi.org
> Cc: crs1219@hotmail.com
> Date: Thursday, Marc
h 1, 2012, 10:09 AM
> flying DOG, JVC's record label for
> anime, held
a seiyuu related campaign.

> 17 seiyuu recorded the phrase "Wan, hah
ahaa" and you need to
> identify
> all the seiyuu.
>
> Submit the
answers via the campaign page and they will draw
> 100
> winners from a
ll correct answers entries.  Prizes are
> listed in the
> campaign pa
ge.

/

> Question movie clip :
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CXsL
7Nt sU

> Except the 4th question, which is quite obvious, all the

> others are
> very difficult to identify.
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung