[seiyuu:27106] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27106] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?
date Thu, 3 Nov 2011 03:44:29 -0400
Interesting.
The idea reminds me so much of Tetsuko no Tabi.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Beta Testing:
Path of Exile (PC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes (PC)

Current Favorite Game: SKATE 3 (Xbox 360), League of Legends (PC)
Games I'm Waiting For: Guild Wars 2 (PC), Diablo 3 (PC)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:19 AM
To: seiyuu@usagi.org
Subject: [seiyuu:27105] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?

2011/11/3 Bear "replicant" Powell <replicant@triad.rr.com>:
> Ah, thanks for the clarification. I still like the idea of
> the main protagonist being quiet. Unique characters
> tend to pull me into shows more. Like in Tamayura when
> Maon talks with just whistles. Now we just need to
> teach Chihiro to whistle. ^^

Tamayura is very location hunt oriented.  It covered many islands and
hills in the Seto Inland Sea.  Plus Shioiri, Chihiro's home town, in
Yokosuka.

I will be covering Shioiri, Takehara, a couple of the islands, and a
couple of the hills in end Nov.  will need another trip for the rest
of the islands/hills.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string