[seiyuu:27104] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27104] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?
date Thu, 3 Nov 2011 02:45:41 -0400
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I still like the idea of
the main protagonist being quiet. Unique characters
tend to pull me into shows more. Like in Tamayura when
Maon talks with just whistles. Now we just need to
teach Chihiro to whistle. ^^

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Beta Testing:
Path of Exile (PC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes (PC)

Current Favorite Game: SKATE 3 (Xbox 360), League of Legends (PC)
Games I'm Waiting For: Guild Wars 2 (PC), Diablo 3 (PC)