[seiyuu:27102] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27102] Re: Fall 2011 OP/ED - Good Ones?
date Thu, 3 Nov 2011 02:00:24 -0400
o_O! Wow, I did not even recognize Tooryanse at all. I've
heard it before in a choral arrangements and some other
anime shows. Thank you about the name and the info on
the Horizon OST. I'll have to get a copy of it on release.

Rock Over Japan I do think is a good song, but I count MP
as last season. I tried the show and didn't care for it. =/

Mirai Nikki, Last Exile, and UN-GO are just not my style
of show that I would enjoy so I have not checked out their
OP/ED respectively. gdgd Fairies to my knowledge has
not been subbed by any group into ENG. The OP I like
better than the ED, but neither to me stood out.

Morita-san has been recommended to me, but I didn't
watch it when it started last season. I do plan on starting
it soon since the Morita character styling intrigues me
with the fact that she is mute (?). Unless I was told wrong.

I may be a 38 year old guy, but I want songs that make me
smile and tap my feet when a show starts. ^^;

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao

Currently Beta Testing:
Path of Exile (PC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes (PC)

Current Favorite Game: SKATE 3 (Xbox 360), League of Legends (PC)
Games I'm Waiting For: Guild Wars 2 (PC), Diablo 3 (PC)