[seiyuu:27076] Re: fripSide

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27076] Re: fripSide
date Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:15:32 +0900
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:58 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> 2011/9/5 Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyR7ORC7iRM
>>
>> The building used in the latter half of this video was a home of a
>> former Japanese marquis, that has recently been refurbished and listed
>> as a historical preservation of Kamakura.
>>
>> http://www.city.kamakura.kanagawa.jp/keikan/k-index1.html
>
> Very far away from Kamakura train station, need a bus ride....

Not necessarily.  It's about a 40 minute walk from Kamakura Station,
and there are a lot of places to see along the way (Tsurugaoka
Hachimangu, Sugimoto-dera, Hokokuji...)  But yes, you'd probably want
to take a bus back...

>> The inside of the house is only open for special viewings a couple of
>> times a year, but the outside garden is opened up to the public every
>> day.
>
> Mon/Tue not opened.

Thanks.  I didn't bother to read what I had posted, and I'm rarely in
that area outside of the weekends, when I've always seen it open.

> Joe,
>
> Have you been to Fujiko F Fujio Museum in Kanagawa-ken ?

I don't think so.  The only museum I've been to recently is the Open
Air Museum in Hakone, which I highly recommend.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited