[seiyuu:27067] Re: [CD] Majiyaba Mousou Love (R-15 Love)

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:27067] Re: [CD] Majiyaba Mousou Love (R-15 Love)
date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:41:27 -0400
What I have seen of R-15 I have enjoyed since it is so
ridiculous in its plot. I just hope that when it is released
later they remove (or lessen) the insane amount of
censoring they have put on the show. It's a fun light
story ecchi piece without pretending to be otherwise.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice, and surmount every
difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Zedong

Main MMO: Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes NA Version)
Main Character: Doomtree - Lvl 70 Karok (Lvl 40 Paladin)
Server: East

Secondary MMO: Guild Wars (Complete Collection)
Main Character: Lucian Tyrell - Lvl 20 Warrior
Hall of Monument Points: 47/50 (Full GW2 Bonus Unlocks)

Current Favorite Games: SKATE 3 (Xbox 360), Vindictus (PC-F2P)