[seiyuu:27048] Re: Sawashiro Miyuki in Anime Expo 2011

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27048] Re: Sawashiro Miyuki in Anime Expo 2011
date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:43:18 -0700
On Jul 9, 2011, at 1:41 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> Sawashiro Miyuki's English speech in Anime Expo 2011 :
> http://www.youtube.com/v/oBhlM0UpHLU

Her English was usable.

At the autograph session I was able to make it to, she didn't have a
translator (first one, at the NIS America booth, not the AX official
ones). Well, I could have grabbed one real quick (a friend was working
the booth and offered me her help), but I managed to say what I wanted
to (and give her a present) in Japanese (as bad as it was).

They were pretty restrictive with the photos and videos; press
couldn't really do it, either. OP ceremonies seemed to be a free for
all. :P

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list