[seiyuu:27035] Re: Help with yuu asakwa.

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:27035] Re: Help with yuu asakwa.
date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm not sure I'd dare ask her why she was divorced. ^_^;
> I'm not sure outside of asking directly that one can get the
> full answer.

hehehe, well I just thought that being a celebrity...but yeah I probably should have
figured that one out.

> She's not much of a singer, though she's done some singing
> work on CDs. Love Hina stuff, I think she did a cover of
> Y'Know (from the Bubblegum Crisis TV reboot; she played
> Priss, but wasn't the singing voice). I think she might be
> on the Death Devil CD from K-On!! (the second season).

Ok I guess that's a start.

Thank you and I disagree with "she's not much of a singer" ^_^;

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some
sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this
old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red

> On Jun 29, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Rax xar wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can someone help me in getting more info about Yuu
> Asakwa? her wikipedia page doesn't say much. why was she
> divorced dare i ask....or what about
> > albums(?) songs, etc.
>
> I'm not sure I'd dare ask her why she was divorced. ^_^;
> I'm not sure outside of asking directly that one can get the
> full answer.
>
> She's not much of a singer, though she's done some singing
> work on CDs. Love Hina stuff, I think she did a cover of
> Y'Know (from the Bubblegum Crisis TV reboot; she played
> Priss, but wasn't the singing voice). I think she might be
> on the Death Devil CD from K-On!! (the second season).
>
> --Tim

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited