[seiyuu:27034] Re: Help with yuu asakwa.

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27034] Re: Help with yuu asakwa.
date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:55:49 -0700
On Jun 29, 2011, at 11:30 PM, Rax xar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone help me in getting more info about Yuu Asakwa? her
> wikipedia page doesn't say much. why was she divorced dare i
> ask....or what about
> albums(?) songs, etc.

I'm not sure I'd dare ask her why she was divorced. ^_^; I'm not sure
outside of asking directly that one can get the full answer.

She's not much of a singer, though she's done some singing work on
CDs. Love Hina stuff, I think she did a cover of Y'Know (from the
Bubblegum Crisis TV reboot; she played Priss, but wasn't the singing
voice). I think she might be on the Death Devil CD from K-On!! (the
second season).

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list