[seiyuu:27025] Re: Violence in Toyosaki Aki's concert in Kobe

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Fumitaka Joe <nihonjoe@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27025] Re: Violence in Toyosaki Aki's concert in Kobe
date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:16:09 -0600
Please pardon my ignorance, but what is "otagei"? Something to do with
otaku and geinojin? Just shooting the dark here...

Joe --
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Window
s.

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Tim <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> That's sad to hear.
>
> When I hear something like this my first guess is a group that likes to d
> otagei were doing it in a place where it annoys other people. The respect
ful
> otagei practitioners do it way in the back, if it's allowed. I've heard o
> other fist fights breaking over this at other events (and seen it banned
for
> some events). I wonder if this was the case?
>
> And...yup, looks like this is the case. I hate when this happens, because
> think an event with people doing otagei is usually cool (though distracti
ng
> if done at the wrong time and place). When stuff like this happens, it
> sometimes gets banned, because of a few jerks not reading the atmosphere
(it
> usually lies with the people doing otagei doing it too close to others).
>
> On Jun 26, 2011, at 10:27 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>
>> According to reports from various blog site, there was an incident
>> during Aki's concert in Kobe on 6/25.
>>
>> Apparently a group of the audience were disturbing people in front of
>> them during the concert. =A0During the encore call, one of those being
>> disturbed hit back and punch 2 people of that group, both were injured
>> and 1 was bleeding.
>>
>> Both the hitter and the group were escorted out of the hall be staff.
>> The organizer did not want to call the police, so one of the injured
>> call the police. =A0Both side were transported to the police station.
>>
>> It looks like Aki was not aware of the incident.
>>
>> Ref : one of those blog talking about the incident (including the
>> hitter's own version of the event) :
>> http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/3729182.html
>>
>> --
>> 'CuSO4' Yung