[seiyuu:27024] Re: Violence in Toyosaki Aki's concert in Kobe

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:27024] Re: Violence in Toyosaki Aki's concert in Kobe
date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:12:55 +0900
On 6/27/11, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Apparently a group of the audience were disturbing people in front of
> them during the concert.  During the encore call, one of those being
> disturbed hit back and punch 2 people of that group, both were injured
> and 1 was bleeding.

The Japanese of today were already much more stressed out than the
previous generation even before the ongoing 3/11 disaster. I'm afraid
that the frequency of such incidents will only increase...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited