[seiyuu:27001] Re: How is our Jenya doing anyway?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27001] Re: How is our Jenya doing anyway?
date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:09:57 -0700
On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Tim wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:00 AM, Tony Chen wrote:
>
>> Anyway, I was watching the credit and I saw Jenya's name listed as
>> Russian advisor or something and that led me to wonder.
>> How is our Jenya doing these days?
>>
>> By the way, I checked Jenya's blog. Cute cat. But I can't read
>> kanji. :(
>
> She's on twitter; I see her write every now and then, sometimes in
> English, but mostly in Japanese. It's funny when she was tweeting at
> Asakawa Yuu in English (Asakawa Yuu primarily uses her twitter to
> improve her English). http://twitter.com/jenya_jp .

And for those of you who don't like/use twitter, she just tweeted:

"hehe, i still reading Seiyuu ML and miss everyone, but somehow can't
send mail there anymore.. Thank you, everyone ^^ I'm doing my best!"

http://twitter.com/jenya_jp/statuses/77768049037545473

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list