[seiyuu:27000] Re: How is our Jenya doing anyway?

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Tim <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:27000] Re: How is our Jenya doing anyway?
date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:56:55 -0700
On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:00 AM, Tony Chen wrote:

> Anyway, I was watching the credit and I saw Jenya's name listed as
> Russian advisor or something and that led me to wonder.
> How is our Jenya doing these days?
>
> By the way, I checked Jenya's blog. Cute cat. But I can't read
> kanji. :(

She's on twitter; I see her write every now and then, sometimes in
English, but mostly in Japanese. It's funny when she was tweeting at
Asakawa Yuu in English (Asakawa Yuu primarily uses her twitter to
improve her English). http://twitter.com/jenya_jp .

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list