[seiyuu:26995] Re: Hirano

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Henri Chen <a202129@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26995] Re: Hirano
date Tue, 31 May 2011 09:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
Japanese Twitter users have a significant advantage over users typing in alphabet-based
languages (and Chinese users even more so), since so much more content can be packed
into 140 kanji/kana characters.  I follow Tamura Yukari, and not only does she
"tweet" more often than seems typical, but she says a lot per tweet (and often using
vocabulary that I don't understand . . .).  Asakawa Yuu is much easier for me to understand--primarily
because she mostly tweets in English (she opened her account
originally as part of preparations for her Anime Expo 2010 appearance).  Inoue Kikuko's
Twitter account always says the same thing ("Staff: Onee-chan ga tsubuyakimashita"),
and I think it's actually just a notification that she updated her blog or
something.  Can someone confirm this?

I recently discovered the Twitter account of the creator of Voogie's Angel, Takeuchi
Aoi.  He actually remembers me from when I talked to him (indirectly) around 10 years
ago.

Live long and prosper.

Henri Chen

------ Original Message ------
Subject: [seiyuu:26993] Re: Hirano
Date: Tue, May 31, 2011 08:39 AM

On 5/31/11, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> |
> | Hirano Aya announced in her twitter that she has retired from musical
> | activities.  The recent best collection is her last CD release.
> |
> | Ref : http://twitter.com/#!/Hysteric_Barbie
>
> I can't find it?
> I don't understand twitter.

Think of twitter as a blog where each blog post is 140 characters or
less. And every response you make to someone else becomes a twitter
blog post itself. And if you create an account, you can set up RSS
feeds of other peoples twitter blogs and read them all in one place.

Much simpler than Facebook...

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list