[seiyuu:26983] Re: Aya Hisakawa Golden Best

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26983] Re: Aya Hisakawa Golden Best
date Thu, 26 May 2011 19:47:00 +0800
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2011, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCC-84175
>
> Is that a recent picture of her? If so, she hasn't aged nearly as
> badly as Hitoshi claimed. (^_^;;

Bit younger looking than she does in this video from Animazement 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPSLG5PQd8k

Maybe it's just the hair and lighting, though.

> I've actually pulled out some of my MD compilations of seiyuu music
> and listened for the first time in over a dozen years (our car has an
> MD player, and I finally got my license back in March...) Don't care
> for most of the stuff I listened to back in the 90's, but I think that
> the era of her music up to For You For Me still stands up pretty well
> for me.

Yeah, Wish and Yakusoku don't get as much play from me. Live!! 1998 is
what I listen to most.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited