[seiyuu:26982] Re: Aya Hisakawa Golden Best

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26982] Re: Aya Hisakawa Golden Best
date Thu, 26 May 2011 20:18:31 +0900
On Thursday, May 26, 2011, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPCC-84175
>
> If I didn't have ALL these songs already I'd buy this CD in a
> heartbeat. Seems like a good deal for anyone who missed getting her
> previous (OOP) albums, though. Wonder if there's any chance of a DVD
> release of her Aya Mail videos.

Is that a recent picture of her? If so, she hasn't aged nearly as
badly as Hitoshi claimed. (^_^;;

I've actually pulled out some of my MD compilations of seiyuu music
and listened for the first time in over a dozen years (our car has an
MD player, and I finally got my license back in March...) Don't care
for most of the stuff I listened to back in the 90's, but I think that
the era of her music up to For You For Me still stands up pretty well
for me.

  - Joe the nostalgic, waiting for Michael to chime in sometime in October..

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs