[seiyuu:26974] Re: event pics from 1995 (3DO Real)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26974] Re: event pics from 1995 (3DO Real)
date Tue, 17 May 2011 11:19:42 +0800
2011年5月16日23:47 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> | Unless of course you stumble upon pictures for this...
> | http://www.usagi.org/doi/events/kikuko/so2-toy94e.html

BTW, the seiyuu Onee-chan mentioned was Amano Yuri, not Tendou Yuri.

> | I'm actually more interested in the photo frame with a built in
> | scanner.  Didn't know they had something like that!

Me too !  Have too many positives on hand.

> Yashica DVF828
> The quality of the scans isn't that great.

Oh.

> I will probably use a real scanner even if it's a lot more
> troublesome and time consuming.

Very time consuming.  I really really need to buy a film scanner.......

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list