[seiyuu:26912] Re: Denny's Aya CM (not Aya)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from goemon@anime.net
subject [seiyuu:26912] Re: Denny's Aya CM (not Aya)
date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:27:20 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Joe Petrow wrote:
>>> No, Denny's japan is a subsidiary of Seven & I Holdings (eg 7-11).
>> Come to think of it, ex-MLer Shimizu Kenji worked for 7&i several
>> years ago as a conbini store chief, and he informed me back then he
>> could get staff discount from Denny's.
> OK, here's the sign in front of the ruins of Dennys:
> http://twitpic.com/3r4hrj
> Does this mean that JT owned the land under which Dennys operated?

Looks like it. So you've been boycotting denny's on erroneous pretenses
^_^;;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited