[seiyuu:26909] Re: Denny's Aya CM (not Aya)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:26909] Re: Denny's Aya CM (not Aya)
date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:21:46 +0900
On 1/18/11, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> 2011/1/18  <goemon@anime.net>:
>>> the sign they left behind that clued me in to the fact that Denny's
>>> Japan is actually a subsidiary of the JT tobacco company.
>>> I haven't been to a Denny's since.
>>
>> No, Denny's japan is a subsidiary of Seven & I Holdings (eg 7-11).
>
> Come to think of it, ex-MLer Shimizu Kenji worked for 7&i several
> years ago as a conbini store chief, and he informed me back then he
> could get staff discount from Denny's.

OK, here's the sign in front of the ruins of Dennys:

http://twitpic.com/3r4hrj

Does this mean that JT owned the land under which Dennys operated?

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited