[seiyuu:26882] Re: 2010 Anime Song Best 10 (Biglobe AnimeOne)

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26882] Re: 2010 Anime Song Best 10 (Biglobe AnimeOne)
date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:45:53 +0800
2010年12月17日12:03 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> | Biglobe Anime One (anime site of the Biglobe portal) held a vote on
> | 2010 Anime Song Best 10, and the result are :
>
> Take away the K-On songs, and there aren't many seiyuu songs.
> Interesting to see Sphere off of the list.

K-ON and Angel Beats and Railgun are too dominant, there is not much
room for others.

> I still haven't made my list of the top 2010 stuff,
> but I would definitely put the fripside songs near the top.

2010 ani-song I like, in no order :

* 2 K-ON!! OP (GoGoManiac, UtauyoMiracle)

* 2 K-ON!! ED (Listen, NoThankYou)

* 3 K-ON!! insert song (GohanhaOkazu, U&I, Tenshinifuretayo) [yes, I
am biased towards K-ON songs]

* 1 Angel beats !  OP (MySoulYourBeats)

* 1 Railgun TV OP (JudgeLight) [Only My Railgun arguably not 2010]
[Railgun OVA OP Future Gazer is a bit disappointing, although the
images are brilliant, and I love the cross-uniform idea.  Location
Hunt de go!]

* 1 Soranowoto OP (HikariSenritsu)

* 1 SoraMachi OP (DownTown) & 1 SoraMachi ED (MaidsSanjou)

* 1 OVA Tamayura OP (Yasashisanitsutsumaretanara)

For Sphere, so far only 1 song I like : Sora no ManiMani OP Super
Noisy Nova, but that was 2009.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string