[seiyuu:26852] Re: [magazine] SPA! 2010.10.26

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [seiyuu:26852] Re: [magazine] SPA! 2010.10.26
date Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
thank you and I appreciate this very much.

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or
because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid
kid who committed that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try
and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's
long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red