[seiyuu:26843] Re: KyoAni = Kami

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26843] Re: KyoAni = Kami
date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 03:18:20 +0800
2010/10/27 Tim <tenton@mac.com>:
> On Oct 27, 2010, at 6:17 AM, 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>> K-ON's new album Houkago Tea Time II ranked first in the daily album
>> Oricon ranking chart (26 Oct edition).
>
> I wonder if this includes the numbers from the CD/Cassette LE,

The site does not list the details, but I assume they includes the
first press limited edition.

> which sold out stupid fast (I heard even the shops in Akiba blew
> through their allotment very quickly). There's probably some lost
> sales hiding in there, too.

I have the LE in my shopping cart in Amazon Japan for a few months.
Around a month ago, since I still have not checked  out, they informed
 me that they no longer accept advance reservation on this item.

But since I do not have a cassette player, I might just go buy the
normal edition.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string