[seiyuu:26807] Re: 2010 Fall Anime

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:26807] Re: 2010 Fall Anime
date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:24:11 +0800
2010年9月13日14:41 Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>:
> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> | Taketachi Ayana
> Taketatsu

<head banging> This is not the first time I misspelled Ayana's
name..... </head banging>

> | Aki disappeared completely....
>
> Maybe I'll have more free time. (^_^;
> Maybe all the Sphere girls have some other plans.

I think Aki has a non-regular role, while Haruka / Minako / Ayahi have
a regular role. Comparing to previous seasons, this would be their low
season.

> By the way the current anime I'm watching are only the following,
> so this is a relatively "light" season.
>
> K-On 2

Last episode (ep24) on 9/14.  Extra episodes on 9/21 and 9/28

> Asobi ni Iku yo

Last episode (ep12) on 9/25.

> Strike Witches

Strike Witches 2.  Last episode (ep12) on 9/22.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string

archive list